Sunrise Pet Hospital is proud to offer Laser Therapy treatment!
Laser Therapy has been scientifically proven to help alleviate pain and inflammation, reduce swelling, stimulate nerve regeneration, and cells involved in tissue repair. It doesn't require sedation or hair clipping, and has no known side effects.
This soothing heat treatment is:
- A drug-free option for enhanced care
- An effective relief of pain, inflammation, and swelling
- Extremely well tolerated by pets
- Shown to reduce healing time
- Quick and easy (average 3-6 minutes for treatment site)
Click here to see the 10 biological effects of laser therapy.
Click here to see a list of ailments laser therapy can help treat.
Contact us today to determine if laser therapy is right for your pet!